Friday, June 21, 2024

God will never Leave Me nor Forsake Me, His Son Lives in Me

Good afternoon brothers and sisters. In the coming weeks, I will be having shoulder replacement surgery. I would very much appreciate your prayers for this procedure.
God has been amazing over the years providing me with good doctors for various physical problems and I am confident that He will take care of me one more time.
Isaiah 46:4 "4 Even to your old age, I will be the same, and I will bear you up when you turn gray. I have made you, and I will carry you; I will sustain you and deliver you."
Psalm 68:19
"Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears our burden, the God of our salvation. Selah"
Philippians 4:19-20 "19 And my God will supply all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. 20 To our God and Father be glory forever and ever. Amen.…"

No comments:

Post a Comment