Sunday, January 29, 2017

Keeping My Eyes on the Creator

Believers, keep your eyes firmly on Christ alone, He knows what is to be done and where everything is going, we can trust Him.

Matthew 24:23-25 "…23 At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible. 25 See, I have told you in advance.…"

I agree that we must keep our eyes on Christ and not place trust in anyone no matter how good they look. There is far too much behind the scenes that we can never know in all these political dealings. I am not looking to save America, only to live for Christ where He planted me. He is in charge of all the rest.

Yes I voted, and I voted for Trump, but have no trust placed in him, only in Christ. NOW, lets watch and wait to see what GOD is going to do through all this mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment