Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Speaking Truth No Matter What

For those who say we should not speak truth if it is offensive, are speaking lies that are offensive. Does anyone else see the hypocrisy in those who attempt to hush anyone who says what they don't like to hear?

It isn't possible to count the number of times I have heard "Christians" become angry when the Bible is used to correct their thinking.

They say silly things like; "you shouldn't tell people they are wrong." This was actually said to me by an older lady. I did not tell her she was wrong, she had heard that I told someone else they were wrong, someone she liked.

It was interesting to me that this lady was "telling me I was wrong" in the process of telling me I shouldn't tell anyone they were wrong.

Correction is the new hate speech to many people. They afford themselves the pleasure of saying anything they want, even correction but do not allow others who disagree with them.

This mentality is a violation of the Word of God which says;

2 Timothy 4:2-3 "2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and encourage with every form of patient instruction. 3 For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires.…"

Never allow those who walk in disobedience to dictate what we say, that is the job of the Holy Spirit.

Have you ever heard anyone say you are angry when you are not? These are tactics of the devil to intimidate and silence those who speak truth.

When we see this happening, the anger the angst and the tactics it is time to remove ourselves and leave the individual to God, but never stop speaking truth to others.

The devil wants us to be afraid of everyone, shrinking in fear all the time of reprisal. Nonsense, we speak because Christ in us motivates and compels us. Nothing else matters but that!

Acts 20:22-23 "22 And now, compelled by the Spirit, I am going to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there. 23 I only know that in town after town the Holy Spirit warns me that chains and afflictions await me.…"




No comments:

Post a Comment