Tuesday, July 16, 2024

It is Only by the Blood of Christ not Any of Our Own Works

All again believers endure to the end, it is the proof they were born again. Those who do not endure to the end were never born again.
Matthew 7:21-23 "21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’"
Anyone who thinks they are keeping their own salvation are not born again. It is trusting in what Christ did on the cross to pay for our sin that saves us. We cannot shed our own blood because it is tained and under the spell of the devil without Christ. If you cannot even shed your own blood to pay for your sin you cannot be good enough to save yourself.
To say that Christ's blood, the Perfect Lamb of God, was not enough to save us, that we have to help Him save us then we are trusting in ourselves and not Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment