Monday, July 15, 2024

Spiritual and Emotional Healing is Far Greater than Physical Healing

It is easy to judge others who do bigger sins than ourselves that we do not do, but hard to evaluate our own sinful attitudes exposing in ourselves all the ways we dishonor God.
I get it.......Most Christians are against abortion and perverted lifestyles but excuse divorce and remarriage, condone shacking up, justify gossiping against someone with guesses and without facts and many other things they think are acceptable because they do them.
Judging others for things we don't do but never judging ourselves is arrogance at its worst.
We are to judge righteously, which means we are not to ever judge something because of jealousy or self-righteousness appearing better because we desire to be superior.
Any judgment we make is to be because of what God says in His Word and with great love in our hearts to help someone, never to condemn them.
The spiritual and emotional wounds are far more important than any physical wounds. A Spirit of love and guidance surpasses the healing of a physical wound, it carries us into Spiritual growth that brings hope and joy and restores relationships.
Jeremiah 17:14
"Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise"
Jeremiah 30:17
"For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord"

No comments:

Post a Comment