Monday, December 21, 2020

Hating Drama

I hate drama too because it is usually associated with pride and superficial irrational thinking. Those who think deeply are hardly ever offended by the silliness of others.
2 Corinthians 12:10
"For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
When we appear weak because we have no need to fight back at personal attacks that is when we are the strongest.
Pride always makes people weak! Confident people are secure within themselves to ignore an insult.
Proverbs 12:15-17 "…15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to counsel. 16 A fool’s anger is known at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult.17He who speaks the truth declares what is right, but a false witness speaks deceit.…"
Psalm 109:4
"In return for my love they accuse me, but I give myself to prayer."
Karen said the following!
"Drama,
I hate the Drama."

No comments:

Post a Comment