Friday, February 28, 2020

The Holocaust of 1944!!!

When we visited the holocaust museum in Israel it was absolutely haunting as we stood in a darkened domed room. Every two seconds or so a face of one of the children would light up on the ceiling and their name was called out. I cried as I watched each face come upon that dome. There were so many children, only the devil could do a thing like this. I am convinced those little ones are with God today and perhaps one day we will meet them in heaven.

History does repeat because the generation who were not alive at the time do not take it nearly as seriously as the one who experienced that time in history. I was born only a few years after all this mess, but I heard about it many times as the television showed what happened after the war.

The most astounding film I ever saw, the most gruesome and devastating I ever saw was called; "Let My People Go."

I was familiar with bullying most of my life but this was beyond human bullying it was demonic.



ON THIS DAY IN 1944, 800 GYPSY CHILDREN ARE GASSED AT AUSCHWITZ


No comments:

Post a Comment