Rejecting the cultural Christianity I grew up with to embrace and enjoy a relationship with Jesus Christ.
A place to come and share thoughts about almost anything. Especially things of the Lord.
Please no Anonymous posts, I enjoy knowing who is writing to me.
I'm delighted that you post some of Tom Wadsworth's videos on your blog. I learned about him about 3 years ago. I immediately emailed him, and he responded within a few minutes. He's presently writing a book and is about 60% finished. I'm looking forward to it!
I'm delighted that you post some of Tom Wadsworth's videos on your blog. I learned about him about 3 years ago. I immediately emailed him, and he responded within a few minutes. He's presently writing a book and is about 60% finished. I'm looking forward to it!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comments. So glad you enjoyed the videos!
Delete