When we declare our allegiance to Jesus Christ by obeying His commands ourselves and refusing to support those who disobey them, we will be rejected by most of the culture in which we live.
Acts 5:29: "But Peter and the apostles answered, 'We must obey God rather than men.'"
Romans 12:2: "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind."
1 Peter 1:14: "As obedient children, do not be conformed to the passions of your former ignorance."
Galatians 1:10: "For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ."
There is much greater peace in obeying God than ever could be in following the traditions of men that defy God.
Trust in Christ every day for everything and you will be content, peaceful and full of joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment